Information about your order and shipping status:
To ensure that you have the most up-to-date information about your order, we'll send you a shipping notification to the email address provided.
You can also visit our user center to check your shipping status. Just log in using the same email address associated with your order.
Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and we strive to keep you updated throughout the entire shipping process.
Thanks for being a part of the Positive Grid family! Keep playing.
1. Why is my shipping status not updating?
- Once your order has been shipped, you’ll be sent an email with your tracking information.
- Please note that it may take some time for the tracking number to register in the courier's tracking systems, usually within 1-3 business days. During this period, you might see the status as "label created" or "Pre-shipment Info Sent to Carrier."
- Each carrier has its own tracking URL, which will be included in your tracking email. For more detailed shipment information, visit their tracking page.
2. Why has my status remained "in transit" for a week?
- The courier has collected your shipment and is still on its way to its final destination.
- Different couriers in different regions supply different levels of updating.
3. The tracking number doesn't work or the carrier is unknown.
- In some cases and regions, tracking numbers are unavailable due to the limitations of specific carriers, and are unrecognizable in our system. In this case, we suggest using AfterShip to track your package. We know this might not be ideal and are continually working to find the best carriers to improve our shipping services in all areas.
Our Technical Support department usually will have no more information than what you see above.