*Please confirm what you purchased is exactly what you downloaded, especially BIAS AMP and BIAS FX are two different products.*
- How to activate:
1. Please open your plugin (BIAS Amp / BIAS FX / BIAS Pedal / Pro Series Compressor)
2. Go to the settings icon, click and choose Login, or Login Tonecloud. Enter the account you use to purchase the product to activate the license.
Here's an example with BIAS FX:
1. Click on the settings
2. Click on Login Tonecloud
3. Enter your account and password.
If you still can't log in after following the steps, something must went wrong. Please refer to this article for troubleshooting:
The license will be tied with the account which you key in after the purchase process. If you log in with a different account, BIAS will turn into a demo version. Please make sure you are using the same account you signed up for the purchase.
- Still, one possible root cause is that you purchased BIAS FX but downloaded BIAS AMP and tried to log in. Please confirm what you purchased is exactly what you downloaded, especially BIAS AMP and BIAS FX are two different products.
- BIAS Desktop allows you to activate the full license on 2 devices. Please make sure the quota is still enough. You can release the quota by uninstall the software completely from your devices.
- Another common root cause is the firewall setting of your anti-virus software. If the version you are using is a Demo (disabled "save/save as", system message showing for upgrade) and is unable to activate to standard version. Please disable your anti-virus software temporarily then try again.
If you have any issues with the login, please send us a support ticket to get in touch directly with a support agent by filling out the form below: