We separate control pad into several parts, the first 4 block in first row is preset part, you can switch on each preset very easily. the first 4 block in second row is control part, long press on the block allows user to choose its control function:
- MIDI Learn : Set MIDI to this block
- Toggle Pedal : Turn on/off for specific pedal
- Toggle Fx Category : Toggle on/off status on specific category
- Tap Tempo : Set the bpm by tapping on the block
- Splitter Channel Select : Select channel on dual path
- Stick on board : Turn on if you want to keep the assigned switch alway on the board
Pedals is not allowed to change its sequence in Live View , but you can tap on it to turn on/off effects.