1) Launch Reaper and navigate to Reaper -> Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VST
2) Make sure you've set the correct VST plug-in path in VST Plug-ins settings.
The default location is as below: /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST.
3) If the steps above are not working, try to Clear cache/Re-scan.
4) If you can’t find BIAS FX 2 in the Audio Units plug-in, please relaunch Reaper and it will scan all AU plugins again on your computer.
1) Launch Reaper and navigate to Options -> Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VST
2) Make sure the correct location is added to the VST plug-in paths text box. The location of plug-in files depends on your settings during installation. The default locations are as below:
32bits - C:\Program Files (x86)\VstPlugins
64bits - C:\Program Files\VstPlugins
3) If the steps above are not working, please try the Clear cache / Re-scan option
How to setup and record in REAPER?
Recording Audio in REAPER
How to Record Guitar in REAPER