*Pro Tools First does not support 3rd party plugins.
Locating BIAS FX 2 Plug-in in Pro Tools
1. Create a Mono or Stereo Audio Track.
2. Open the Mixer Window in Pro Tools (Go to View → Mix Window ), then go the insert section on the guitar tracks and click Insert A to view the plug-in menu and see if you can find BIAS FX 2 plug-ins via the path: plug-in -> Harmonics -> BIAS FX 2
Note: If the plug-in or manufacturer’s name is not listed within the plug-in menu, then the plug-in is not detected by Pro Tools.
If BIAS FX 2 plug-in isn’t on the list, make sure it shows up in the Pro Tools Plug-ins folder using the directions below. If they don’t show up there, try downloading and/or installing them again. If it does show up in the plug-ins folder but Pro Tools still doesn’t see it, try trashing Pro tools preferences. That will force Pro Tools to re-scan all the plug-ins in that folder.
1. Log into the download page, download & install the AAX version of BIAS FX 2.
2. Locate the plug-in at: Macintosh HD > Library > Application Support > Avid> Audio > Plug-Ins
1. Log into the download page, download & install the 64-bit version of BIAS FX 2.
2. Locate the plug-in at: 'C: > Program Files > Common Files > Avid > Audio > Plug-Ins'