Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16860
The tuner feature was added back to the Plug-in version by popular demand.
- The new Music Feature allows you to search for any song, and display the chords automatically while you are playing.
- Fixed "Unable to select a value in the dropdown menu of MIDI CC/PC."
- Fixed "Unable to close MIDI CC/PC menu."
- Fixed "Unable to login ToneCloud with Facebook account."
- Fixed "Double-clicking IR loader module on the Signal path will show an unexpected warning: 'Can not find current IR loader.'"
- Fixed "Metal Pack Amps malfunction after switching to Celestion cabs (Unable to switch cabs again)."
- Fixed "Store button is not working during Free Trial."
- Fixed "VST3 window cropping issue in Ableton Live."
- Fixed "IR Loader display issue under non-standard window sizes."
- Fixed "Output volume meter issue."
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12470
New Top bar layout. Looper, Tuner, Pedalboard view, and Help functions are now moved into the "Toolbox" for a cleaner look, along with the newly added Metronome feature, for easy practicing when using the Standalone app.
- New preset name layout. "*" mark shows up before the preset name when the preset has been edited.
- Looper and Tuner functions are removed from the plugin version.
- Fixed "MIDI is not working with the VST3 plugin."
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 plugin settings are not saved in Studio One after being upgraded to v2.2.0 or above."
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19950
- BIAS FX 2 plugin crashes on macOS 10.13 and older version
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5240
- Improved the performance of showing tooltip
- Fixed some UI issues
- Fixed "Wrong interval/octave showing with Pitch Shifter"
- Fixed “Pitch Shifter causes audio glitch when reading automation in Logic”
- Fixed “Dragging issue when dragging effect from Effect menu”
- Fixed “The plugin version of BIAS FX 2 crashes when there are multiple instances in one audio track on Windows platform”
- Fixed “Unable to use BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2 when there is no internet connection”
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 184.108.40.20690
Fixed “Security warning with macOS installer"
- Fixed “Flickering cursor in BIAS FX 2 Standalone version”
- Fixed “ Window size setting in Pro Tools”
- Fixed “Saving problem with scene settings”
- Fixed “Missing preset in LE license”
- Fixed “Scene settings in default preset are not available”
- Fixed “ MIDI is not working with VST3”
- Fixed “Plugin settings can’t save in Studio One"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1150
- BIAS AMP 2 Professional license can now be activated in BIAS FX 2
- Fixed minor wording issues
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16830
- New BIAS FX 2 demo mode – experience the demo without any interruption!
- Support VST 3 format
- Remove RTAS format support
- Cab information shows in Amp menu
- Improve the performance of Windows installers
- Improve the performance of dragging and dropping on Signal path
- Improve the performance of undo and redo on Signal path
- Improve the performance of opening Amp / Cab / Effect menu
- Able to move to the position of current used amp / cab / effect when opening Amp / Cab / Effect menu
- Refine the behavior of BPM Global Lock
- Refine certain purchase information
- Tweak certain amp names
- Fixed "Display issue in DAWs with High DPI mode enabled (Windows)"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12480
- Purchased licenses not activating under Free Trial
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19950
- Supports copy/paste keyboard command in BIAS FX 2 standalone version
- Fixed "Guitar Match settings/status is not remembered after duplicating the track in Logic"
- Fixed "MIDI PC changes DAW don’t work in DAWs until BIAS FX 2 window is opened"
- Fixed "AMP Match preset sounds different after being imported into BIAS FX 2"
- Fixed "Input channel is unavailable when it outnumbers output channels"
- Fixed "Wrong UI behavior of Studio Comp "
- Fixed "IR loader crashes the program"
- Tuner accuracy improvement
- Fixed "Global BPM does not sync with DAW's BPM"
- Fixed "It does not show Amp Match labels for Amp Match presets"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5200
- Fixed the issue that prevented certain ToneCloud and saved presets from being loaded
- Fixed "Deleting a user bank containing favorite presets will create redundant favorite presets"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 will crash after deleting a user bank containing favorite presets "
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 184.108.40.20685
- Added two new Guitar Match models
- Added "Backing Track" feature in Looper
- Fixed "Guitar Match inconsistent on/off status in DAWs"
- Fixed several Scene Bugs
- Fixed "preset edited status is not correct"
- Fixed "Can not save amp knob settings in certain scenarios"
- Fixed "MIDI errors in Scene mode"
- Fixed "Uni-Vibe pedal reverts back to default after relaunching"
- Fixed "Looper Metronome issue"
- Fixed "Can't read Amp2 license in the presets"
- Improved Effect Pedal/Rack sequence in the effect menu
- Fixed "iCloud sync crash issue" (Mac only)
- Fixed "User banks are not selectable"
- Fixed "license inconsistency issue between ToneCloud and the app"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1140
- Fixed "Guitar Match related wording issues"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16820
- Fixed "UI issue of Les Rotary HD"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 Standalone crashes when Windows Sound Input & Output settings don't match"
- Fixed "Editing preset results in crash"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12412
- Tooltips, help popup, and other user experience improvements
- Fixed several Looper bugs
- Fixed several Automation errors
- Improved Scene feature
- Improved Quick Snap feature
- Fixed "MIDI Setting window is not displayed correctly when window size is set to 175%"
- Fixed "Get stuck with loading screen when internet connection is not stable"
- Fixed "Acoustic Sim & Acoustic Image will make the preset unable to be saved or overwritten"
- Fixed "Time Modeler and EchoreX HD did not sync the BPM when inserted or after saving preset"
- Fixed "Guitar Match is not working when plugin window is not opened"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19995
- Fixed "Failed to read custom folder of BIAS Amp 2 in BIAS FX 2"
- Fixed "v2.1.4 crashes on Mac osx 10.11/Windows 10"
- Fixed "v2.1.4 crashes in demo mode"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5285
- Improved overall performance
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 crashes when using MIDI"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 keeps loading when internet connection is slow"
- Fixed "Delay value of Harmonizer cannot be saved"
- Fixed "Mic settings are changed when switching to Celestion cabs"
- Fixed "Preset Migration failed"
- Support MIDI/Automation for Time and BPM options of BIAS Pedal effects
- Fixed "Can not connect to ToneCloud on Mac OS X 10.11"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 cannot remember MIDI Channel setting"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 184.108.40.20681
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 crashes after updating to v2.1.2"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1143
- MIDI function for Tap Tempo
- A switch for turning the Preset Save Alert on/off
- Fixed the "BIAS FX 2 crashes under case sensitive OS environment"
- Updated names and icons for some factory effect and presets
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16855
- Fixed the "Toggle Automation reset issue in DAWs"
- Fixed "IR Loader in BIAS FX 2 Causes Audio Engine to Crash"
- Fixed "MIDI CC won't be saved when assigning MIDI for BIAS Pedal FX the first time "
- Fixed "BIAS FX2 closes shortly after opening (without Internet Connection)"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12430
- Fixed Stereo Effects sound issues
- Fixed UI / Graphic display issue on Win 10
- Fixed the frozen Thumbnail display when changing presets
- Fixed IR Loader sound issues
- Fixed Output Volume Meter display error
- Fixed several ToneCloud display errors
- Fixed the issue of failing to retrieve Expansion Pack licenses after relaunching app
- Fixed the issue of Celestion Packs not being loaded under offline mode
- Fixed license tier display error after upgrading to new version on Windows
- Fixed the issue of sound not changing in Scene in Preview Mode
- Fixed the function of Scene cleaning
Check out the new features in this update version!
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19900
- Fixed some minor wording issues
- Fixed "The OK button on Guitar Match result page is not working"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 may crash when sample rates of the input device and the output device are not matched"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 freezes on Mac OS X 10.11"
- Fixed "Delay pedal may cause huge/white noise when BPM is under 52"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5290
- New Release