1. To save a preset, click on the drop-down menu button on the top right corner.
2. Select the option to 'Overwrite' or 'Save as New' to save the preset locally (in the app).
3. To save the preset to the amp's on-board memory, click 'Save to Hardware' and select the on-board channel to save to.
ToneCloud Download & Upload
1. Click on the ToneCloud icon next to the preset name to access ToneCloud, and login to your account.
2. Click on the download icon to download the preset.
3. Save the preset to your local bank.