1. To save a preset, click on the drop-down menu button on the top right corner.
2. Select the option to 'Overwrite' or 'Save as New' to save the preset locally (in the app).
3. To save the preset to the amp's onboard memory, click 'Save to hardware preset' and select the on-board channel to save to.
1. Click on the ToneCloud icon next to the preset name to access ToneCloud and log in to your account.
2. Click on the download icon to download the preset.
3. Save the preset to your local bank.
1. To upload a preset to ToneCloud, click on the drop-down menu button on the top right corner.
2. Select the option "Share to ToneCloud" to share the preset to ToneCloud.
3. You can change the preset name, genre, and tags then click the "Share" on the top right corner.