To pair your Spark practice amp with your Android device:
1. On your Android device, go to Settings > Connections and enable Bluetooth.
2. Go to Settings>Bluetooth , stay on this screen until you see Spark 40 Audio is paired under Paired Devices. Note that you will see a pairing notification if it's a first time pairing.
3. Download Spark Amp App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.positivegrid.spark
* Spark Amp app is compatible with Android 8.1 - 9.0 only.
4. Launch Spark Amp app and connect it with Spark Amp.
5. Click on the top left setting icon to enter the menu, you can check firmware version and serial number under Spark Settings.
* If you miss the connecting notification while launching the Spark Amp app, you can always connect your hardware under the setting menu in the app.