We once again thank you for your enduring patience during these troubled times.
You can check your order status here
The estimated shipping time for your Spark order will depend on your region, and transit time may vary depending on inventory availability and your proximity to our distribution centers. Positive Grid will not be held liable for shipping delays caused by severe weather or unforeseen events. To ensure the security of purchases, Positive Grid may need to contact you to validate your order or address, which may also cause delays. Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and itemized on the checkout page.
To view the full list of countries that we currently deliver to, please see our international delivery section. We currently cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. We also cannot guarantee scheduled delivery to select locations, including Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam and Hawaii. Please note that there may be minor delays for international deliveries due to COVID-19.
If you have purchased a Spark bundle that includes a carrying bag or third party items (such as headphones or in-ear monitors) please note that these items will ship separately in most cases, and may arrive on different days. Please also note that we are unable to change shipping addresses for these third party items, so check your order carefully. Additionally, we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has already been placed.
Additional information regarding third party Sennheiser products:
- US- and EU-based customers who purchased Sennheiser products will receive an order confirmation and shipping confirmation from Sennheiser directly.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been entered into our system.
- Returns for Sennheiser products may be granted by Positive Grid.
- We are unable to change a customer’s address once the order is entered.
- Sennheiser will fulfill orders for US- and EU-based customers who do not receive their Sennheiser products.
Order cancellations may be granted as long as your items have not already been prepared for dispatch.