*If you don't see Cloud Banks in BIAS FX 2 Desktop, make sure to update to v2.4.6 or above.
What is Cloud Bank?
With the new Cloud Banks feature, now you can
- Automatically sync presets/banks across devices (desktop & mobile).
- Presets/Banks will automatically be updated to the latest modified version on all logged-in devices.
- All the synced presets/banks are linked to your PG account.
How does it work?
- For Cloud Banks to work properly, make sure internet connection is available at all times.
- Note that Cloud Banks are NOT available to demo users.
- Once a new preset is saved to the Cloud Bank, or a preset in Cloud Bank is modified, it’ll be uploaded/synced to the server.
- To access the new / newly-modified preset on another device, simply launch BIAS FX 2 and login with the same PG account, then you should see the latest version of your presets/banks available in the Cloud Banks section.
- Alternatively, you can manually click on ‘SYNC’ to make sure the Cloud Banks are up-to-date.
How to use Cloud Banks?
- Cloud Banks can be found in the preset manager window.
- Click 'ADD' to add a new bank, then you can save presets to Cloud Banks just like usual user banks.
- Any new preset or modifications made to the cloud presets will be synced to the server, as long as internet connection is available.
- To make sure latest version of your Cloud Banks are shown, click 'SYNC' in your other device's preset manager window. All the presets & banks should be updated.
(Make sure you logged in with the same PG account and internet connection is available.)