Sometimes we can all lose our way a bit in all aspects of life. The same applies to new gear, and if you want to start a fresh, a factory reset is sometimes the best way to go:
- First, make sure the power is Off.
- Hold both the Utility Switches on the Back panel ‘Up’ and turn the power On - hold them until they alternate in flashing.
- Once they are flashing, hold the Wireless button until it stays lit up in Blue. This will allow it to Factory reset.
- If at any point you decide to not Factory reset after holding both the utility switches, simply tap the Wireless Button to exit.
You can also Factory Reset by using BIAS Amp Professional desktop and BIAS Amp iOS for iPad:
1) Connect your BIAS Head via USB to your desktop computer and select Factory Reset
2) On the next screen you will see a message explaining what the Factory reset will do, and asking if you want to go ahead with the reset - If yes, then select Reset and your Factory Reset will begin.
1) First connect via Bluetooth to the head and access the Settings > then Reset Factory Default.
2) A box will appear - letting you cancel should you decide not to go ahead. If you do want to, select Reset and the Factory Reset will begin.