Connect the mobile device to Spark LIVE via Bluetooth
Connecting the Spark app to Spark LIVE (Tone Control)
- Turn on the Spark LIVE.
- Open the Spark App.
- Select Spark LIVE at the Add Device screen.
- If there are multiple Spark devices present, select the Spark LIVE with your serial number to ensure you’re connecting to the correct device.
*The serial number can be found on the side of the outer package and right under the power input.
**The first connection attempt will take longer than usual because the Spark App needs to sync with the onboard presets from the Spark LIVE.
Using Spark LIVE as a Wireless Bluetooth® Speaker
- When connecting to Spark LIVE for the first time, turn Bluetooth® on in your mobile device settings, and select “Spark LIVE Audio” from the list of scanned devices.
- Spark LIVE will automatically pair with the last device it was connected to. If the last device is not available, Spark LIVE will automatically connect to a device that has been previously paired.
- To pair a new device, press the Power/Pair button on the side panel, turn Bluetooth® on in your mobile device settings, and select “Spark LIVE Audio” from the list of scanned devices.
Need More Help?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful