*Please confirm what you purchased is exactly what you downloaded, especially BIAS Amp 2 and BIAS FX 2 are two different products.*
*Our desktop software can be activated on up to 5 computers, regardless of whether they are PCs or Macs. Exceeding this limit will cause the product to operate in Demo Mode. See the later section of this article to learn how to deactivate your licenses.
Positive Grid software currently does not support offline activation at the moment. An internet connection is required to activate your license. It is a one-time activation. You do not need to be connected to the internet in order to use our software.
To activate your BIAS Amp license, please follow the steps below:
1) Open BIAS Amp and click the settings icon to access the settings menu.
2) Click Login ToneCloud to bring up the login window.
3) Enter your user account and password to log in and activate your license.
That's it! Your BIAS Amp is now up and running.
To check if your license has been properly activated, please see the steps below:
1) Click the settings icon to bring up the settings menu.
2) Click App Information.
3) Check the status under License Tier.
It should say Standard or Professional or Elite (it depends on which license tier you own). If it still shows Demo, make sure that you've followed the same steps mentioned above.
To deactivate a previous activation, go to our user center and find the 'Manage License' option on the 'License & Download' page.