How to use this guide
In this guide, we're going to explain how to activate and deactivate your purchased software license. Before you go on, please verify if what you purchased is exactly what you downloaded. Please note that BIAS AMP 2 and BIAS FX 2 are two different products.
*Our desktop products are available for activation on 2 computers max (doesn't matter if it's PC or Mac). More activations will result in Demo Mode. See the later section of this article to learn how to deactivate your licenses.
*We currently do not support offline activation for our software products. Internet connection is required to activate your license. This is both for security and combating software piracy.
To activate your BIAS FX 2 license, please follow the steps below:
0) Make sure to run BIAS FX 2 as administrator (if your system allows such option).
1) Open BIAS FX 2 and click the settings icon to access the settings menu.
2) Click Login ToneCloud to bring up the login window.
3) Enter your user account and password to log in and activate your license.
That's it! Your BIAS FX 2 is now up and running.
To check if your license has been properly activated, please see the steps below:
1) Click the Settings icon to bring up the settings menu.
2) Click App Information.
3) Check the status under License Tier.
It should say Standard or Professional or Elite (depending on which license tier you own).
To deactivate your license on a certain computer and release the quota, simply uninstall BIAS FX 2 on the computer you want to deactivate with.
Note: You will need an Internet connection during the uninstallation process.
If you can not uninstall BIAS FX 2 for some reason, please submit a request here, we will help you deactivate the license from our database manually.