Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16881
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 crashes after updating to v2.1.2"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12443
- MIDI function for Tap Tempo
- A switch for turning the Preset Save Alert on/off
- Fixed the "BIAS FX 2 crashes under case sensitive OS environment"
- Updated names and icons for some factory effect and presets
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19955
- Fixed the "Toggle Automation reset issue in DAWs"
- Fixed "IR Loader in BIAS FX 2 Causes Audio Engine to Crash"
- Fixed "MIDI CC won't be saved when assigning MIDI for BIAS Pedal FX the first time "
- Fixed "BIAS FX2 closes shortly after opening (without Internet Connection)"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5230
- Fixed Stereo Effects sound issues
- Fixed UI / Graphic display issue on Win 10
- Fixed the frozen Thumbnail display when changing presets
- Fixed IR Loader sound issues
- Fixed Output Volume Meter display error
- Fixed several ToneCloud display errors
- Fixed the issue of failing to retrieve Expansion Pack licenses after relaunching app
- Fixed the issue of Celestion Packs not being loaded under offline mode
- Fixed license tier display error after upgrading to new version on Windows
- Fixed the issue of sound not changing in Scene in Preview Mode
- Fixed the function of Scene cleaning
Check out the new features in this update version!
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 184.108.40.20600
- Fixed some minor wording issues
- Fixed "The OK button on Guitar Match result page is not working"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 may crash when sample rates of the input device and the output device are not matched"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 freezes on Mac OS X 10.11"
- Fixed "Delay pedal may cause huge/white noise when BPM is under 52"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1190
- New Release