Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1140
- Fixed "Guitar Match related wording issues"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16820
- Fixed "UI issue of Les Rotary HD"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 Standalone crashes when Windows Sound Input & Output settings don't match"
- Fixed "Editing preset results in crash"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12412
- Tooltips, help popup, and other user experience improvements
- Fixed several Looper bugs
- Fixed several Automation errors
- Improved Scene feature
- Improved Quick Snap feature
- Fixed "MIDI Setting window is not displayed correctly when window size is set to 175%"
- Fixed "Get stuck with loading screen when internet connection is not stable"
- Fixed "Acoustic Sim & Acoustic Image will make the preset unable to be saved or overwritten"
- Fixed "Time Modeler and EchoreX HD did not sync the BPM when inserted or after saving preset"
- Fixed "Guitar Match is not working when plugin window is not opened"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19995
- Fixed "Failed to read custom folder of BIAS Amp 2 in BIAS FX 2"
- Fixed "v2.1.4 crashes on Mac osx 10.11/Windows 10"
- Fixed "v2.1.4 crashes in demo mode"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5285
- Improved overall performance
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 crashes when using MIDI"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 keeps loading when internet connection is slow"
- Fixed "Delay value of Harmonizer cannot be saved"
- Fixed "Mic settings are changed when switching to Celestion cabs"
- Fixed "Preset Migration failed"
- Support MIDI/Automation for Time and BPM options of BIAS Pedal effects
- Fixed "Can not connect to ToneCloud on Mac OS X 10.11"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 cannot remember MIDI Channel setting"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 184.108.40.20681
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 crashes after updating to v2.1.2"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 220.127.116.1143
- MIDI function for Tap Tempo
- A switch for turning the Preset Save Alert on/off
- Fixed the "BIAS FX 2 crashes under case sensitive OS environment"
- Updated names and icons for some factory effect and presets
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 18.104.22.16855
- Fixed the "Toggle Automation reset issue in DAWs"
- Fixed "IR Loader in BIAS FX 2 Causes Audio Engine to Crash"
- Fixed "MIDI CC won't be saved when assigning MIDI for BIAS Pedal FX the first time "
- Fixed "BIAS FX2 closes shortly after opening (without Internet Connection)"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 22.214.171.12430
- Fixed Stereo Effects sound issues
- Fixed UI / Graphic display issue on Win 10
- Fixed the frozen Thumbnail display when changing presets
- Fixed IR Loader sound issues
- Fixed Output Volume Meter display error
- Fixed several ToneCloud display errors
- Fixed the issue of failing to retrieve Expansion Pack licenses after relaunching app
- Fixed the issue of Celestion Packs not being loaded under offline mode
- Fixed license tier display error after upgrading to new version on Windows
- Fixed the issue of sound not changing in Scene in Preview Mode
- Fixed the function of Scene cleaning
Check out the new features in this update version!
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 126.96.36.19900
- Fixed some minor wording issues
- Fixed "The OK button on Guitar Match result page is not working"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 may crash when sample rates of the input device and the output device are not matched"
- Fixed "BIAS FX 2 freezes on Mac OS X 10.11"
- Fixed "Delay pedal may cause huge/white noise when BPM is under 52"
Changes in BIAS FX 2 Desktop 188.8.131.5290
- New Release