1. Please log in to the download page, download & install the AU/VST version of BIAS FX 2.
2. Launch Logic Pro and navigate to Logic Pro -> Preferences -> Plug-in Manager.
3. Make sure BIAS FX 2 is on the list and the check box is ticked.
4. Select the audio track and choose "Audio FX" on the channel strip.
5. Select Audio Units -> PositiveGrid -> BIAS FX 2 -> Mono.
* If BIAS FX 2 is not in the list, but the file BIAS FX2.components does exist in the location
Mac HD/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components/, please try the steps below :
*If you've performed all the steps above but still failed to see the BIAS FX 2 plugin in Logic, please reboot your Mac and open Logic again to see if it works.