*BIAS AMP 2 integration requires a BIAS AMP 2 Std license or higher.
Loading your custom amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2 is as easy as loading up an amp in BIAS FX 2. All factory amps and your own custom amps can be loaded within BIAS FX 2.
Loading Amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2
To find amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2:
- Launch BIAS FX 2 and open the Amp menu by clicking the amp icon in the signal chain
- Go to BIAS AMP 2 category at the bottom
- Double-click the Amp that you want to add to the signal chain
If you need to modify the Amp's internal modules, you will need to do so within BIAS AMP 2 by following the steps below:
- Open BIAS AMP 2 and modify the Amps to your liking.
- Save it as new, or overwrite the same preset
- Go back to BIAS FX 2 and find the same Amp that you modified
- You should see the newly modified Amp