How to use this guide
In this guide, we will show you the most common Bluetooth connection issues with the Spark amp, guiding you through the possible solutions to fix it.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your mobile device.
- Close all background apps before you start to connect the amp.
- Connect Spark device in Spark app before connecting to Spark 40 Audio.
- Make sure Spark amp is paired to a correct mobile device you're about to use ; Turn off Bluetooth from all other mobile/table devices in your room.
- The Bluetooth indicator on the rear of the Spark amp will stay in solid Blue when paired, it flashes when it's discoverable.
1. Remove/forget all paired Bluetooth connections, turn on Bluetooth on the mobile device you're about to connect.
2. Try to enable GPS/Locations services if you're failed to connect.
3. Clear the Bluetooth cache:
Go Settings>System>Advanced>Reset Options> Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
4. Upgrade to the latest firmware version.
5. Perform a hardware reset on Spark amp.
1. Remove/forget all paired Bluetooth connections , turn on Bluetooth on the mobile device you're about to connect.
2. If the output signal only coming out from your mobile device , Go to Settings>Bluetooth, select & connect Spark 40 Audio to ensure that you can playback all signals through the speakers on Spark amp.
3. Upgrade to the latest firmware version.
4. Perform a hardware reset on Spark amp.
- No output from Spark amp when USB cable is connected:
If there is more than one connection, the priority will be: AUX > USB > Bluetooth. Only the audio of higher priority will be played.
- Intermittent Drops from Bluetooth:
Perform a factory reset to see if the issue is resolved.
- No sound coming out from the speakers:
Make sure music volume on the top panel is turned on.