*If you haven't registered your Spark and download PreSonus Studio One, please refer to the link HERE.
1. Connect your Spark to the computer via USB cable and make sure it's powered on.
*If you're on Windows, please download and install the driver first.
*Make sure that you are plugging Spark amp into a USB 2.0 port, not a USB 3.0 port.
2. Go to Windows Control Panel > Sound, and set the Spark as the default audio device for Playback, Recording and Communications.
Make sure the MUSIC VOLUME knob on the Spark is turned up, and test the basic audio playback with YouTube or iTunes.
3. Launch Studio One. Select 'Configure Audio Device'.
4. In 'Playback Device' and 'Recording Device', set both to 'Spark 40 USB' (for Mac) or 'Positive Grid USB Audio Device' (for PC).
5. After that, click OK to exit.
6. To record the audio from Spark into Studio One, open a new session (song) and add a new track. Input and Output should be both set to 'Main'.
7. Under the 'Record Input' list, find the 'Audio I/O Setup' option.
8. Select 'Add (Stereo)' to add new input, and select OK.
9. Now when you have the Monitor and Record button enabled, you should get the signal from Spark.
For more in-depth information about Studio One, we recommend you check out PreSonus' YouTube channel.