No USB Audio from Spark Amp
- Make sure the music volume on Spark’s top panel is turned up.
- Make sure the volume of your computer and applications is turned up.
- If there is more than one connection, the priority will be AUX > USB > Bluetooth. Only the audio of higher priority will be played. Please make sure to disconnect the audio channels not in use.
- If you’re on Windows, please make sure you’ve installed Spark’s audio driver.
- Switch to another USB port and/or USB cable. Avoid using a USB hub if possible.
Need More Help?
Was this article helpful?
46 out of 159 found this helpful