Tuner is available for both the Spark app and the Spark amp. To access the tuner in Spark app, please see How to use Tuner in Spark app.
- Hold down the “TAP” button for a few seconds. You’ll see the LEDs on the preset buttons switch off, indicating the amp has entered tuner mode.
*Please note that in Tuner mode, the guitar output will be turned off.
- In Tuner mode, the LEDs on the five buttons represent how in-tune the notes are.
- When a note is perfectly in tune, button CH.2 will light up a green light.
- If the notes are sharp from the target note, buttons CH.3 and CH.4 will light red lights.
- If the notes are flat from the target note, buttons “TAP” and CH.1 will light red lights.
- To exit tuner mode, hold down the “TAP” button again for a few seconds until the LED resumes flashing.