There are different scenarios that might lead to having no sound:
- RIFF’s output is off or too low -> Turn it up.
- RIFF’s output is not connected to any speaker/headphone -> Check the connection & make sure the speakers are powered and turned on.
- RIFF is not selected as the audio device in BIAS FX 2 / DAW -> Go to “Audio Setting” of the software and make sure RIFF is selected as both input and output.
- RIFF is not successfully connected and is not detected by the computer -> Reconnect RIFF (directly to the computer and not via any USB hub), make sure the driver is installed (if needed).
- There’s no input signal into RIFF -> Check the guitar (volume is turned up) and guitar cable (not broken), and make sure the input gain on RIFF is turned up, until the input signal can be read on RIFF’s screen.