- iPad Pro
- iPad Air/Air2
- iPad 4
- iPad mini/mini 2/mini 3/mini 4
1. Log in with the same Apple ID (Settings > iTunes & App Store)
2. Open BIAS FX and go to the in-app store
3. On the store page, tap on "Sync" to sync your purchases from JamUp/JamUp Pro.
Please note that the sync function only works one way from JamUp/JamUp Pro to BIAS FX. If you purchased the Metal Signature Pack for BIAS FX, the pack won't be able to sync up with JamUp/JamUp Pro.
Here is where your new amps and effects will be located:
Merrow Gate (Gate)
Loomis OD (Drive)
Merrow Drive (Drive)
Loomis PQ (EQ)
Ola Chorus (Mod)
Ola Delay (Delay)
Loomis Metal (AMP HI GAIN)
Merrow Fire (AMP HI GAIN)
Merrow 5153 (AMP HI GAIN)
Ola War (AMP HI GAIN)
Loomis 120 (AMP Acoustic)
Ola Peace (AMP Acoustic)
1. Connect your device to your computer > Open iTunes and see your device showing on the window.
2. Choose the device > Go to "Apps" > When the right side shows app page, scroll down and find "File Sharing". Then choose the app that you have an issue with.
See picture below:
3. After you choose the app, it will show the documents on the right side. Take BIAS FX for example in the picture, it shows "BIAS FX DOCUMENTS" on the top bar.
Please choose all of the documents as the picture below:
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see two buttons, one "Add..." and one "Save to...". Choose "Save to..." to get the information in your computer and then make all the files into a zip file. That way you can attach it in your support request.
See picture below:
If you can't see the picture clearly, please hit the link to check out the original files.
2. Check mono audio setting. In the iOS setting > accessibility > ono audio, make sure it's off.
3. If you are using external speakers, please select speaker mode in the Setting > Output Selector > Speaker. You can also try using a stereo cable, but only plug left or right into your aux-in or line in.
Note: If your interface has 2 outputs, use 2 cables - a Stereo Cable (One jack that splits to Two jacks) will give you a much smaller output sound.
4. If you are using an USB input adapter, try to change the input channel setting to a different channel (Settings > Input Channel).