Yes, please send us the document folders from BIAS FX using iTunes. To retrieve those documents, please see the steps below:
1. Connect your device to your computer > Open iTunes and see your device showing on the window.
2. Choose the device > Go to "Apps" > When the right side shows app page, scroll down and find "File Sharing". Then choose the app that you have an issue with.
See picture below:
3. After you choose the app, it will show the documents on the right side. Take BIAS FX for example in the picture, it shows "BIAS FX DOCUMENTS" on the top bar.
Please choose all of the documents as the picture below:
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see two buttons, one "Add..." and one "Save to...". Choose "Save to..." to get the information in your computer and then make all the files into a zip file. That way you can attach it in your support request.
See picture below:
If you can't see the picture clearly, please hit the link to check out the original files.
Q: Why does BIAS FX has no sound output ?
A: There are several settings might help to solve this problem:
1. Check your iOS privacy setting. iOS added the privacy setting for microphone access, it will ask your permission at the first time startup. On your iPad, go to Settings > Privacy > Microphone
to enable it.
2. Check mono audio setting. In the iOS setting > accessibility > Mono audio, make sure it's off.
3. If you are using external speakers, please select speaker mode in the Setting > Output Selector > Speaker. You can also try using a stereo cable, but only plug left or right into your aux-in or line in.
Note: If your interface has 2 outputs, use 2 cables - a Stereo Cable (One jack that splits to Two jacks) will give you a much smaller output sound.
4. If you are using an USB input adapter, try to change the input channel setting to a different channel (Settings > Input Channel).
Q: What's the Difference between BIAS FX Mobile Universal and JamUp ?
A: BIAS FX Mobile Universal is whole new amp-and-effects processor with professional-grade effects.
- Over the last several years, a range of high processing powered digital guitar effects and mobile guitar apps have changed the way millions of guitarists play and record.
- More and more working musicians are finding ways to use iPad for live performance and recording projects. The question for us is how we can create new tools to maximize the sound quality with today’s technology.
- The result is BIAS FX Mobile Universal. It’s designed from the ground up with no-compromise mindset on sound quality.
- It comes with all the greatest and latest algorithms from our audio signal processing research and development, and it provides significantly detailed and authentic emulation of analog pedals and studio racks.
- It also has custom BIAS amp integration (sold separately), a dual amp signal chain and it’s fully MIDI controllable.
- We then go beyond and create a cross-platform, amp-and-effects processor. Now - for the first time - musicians can achieve high quality sound in the studio for recording and on iPad for live performance and practice.
- With our open community ToneCloud for guitar PedalBoards and rigs sharing, BIAS FX Mobile Universal provides significant better tone quality and possibilities for guitar and bass playing.
Q: Why can't I modify the amps from Metal Pack?
A: The Metal Signature Pack amps are a complete amp/cab solution and there isn't a way to turn off the cab, preamp, poweramp..etc., nor modify the amps in BIAS Amp.*