Backing Up Presets
Please see the steps follow on how to backup your presets from your BIAS Head/BIAS Rack to the BIAS Amp software on your computer or mobile device.
1) Start by connecting your BIAS Head/BIAS Rack via the USB A to B type cable included in the package.
2) Locate the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen, and select Backup & Restore.
3) Then click on Backup.
4) Name your backup file. We recommend giving it a unique name or use the creation date. Once you're done, click OK and your backup file will appear in this section. If you decide to restore this preset, you can do so at any time by selecting it and following the same steps again.
To backup your presets to your iPad, please follow the steps below.
1) Firstly, tap on the settings icon in the top right corner of the screen. Then scroll down and tap on Back and Restore.
2) Tap on BACK UP NOW to backup.
4) Enter the name of your backup - we recommend giving it a unique name and make it memorable.
5) Once named, tap OK and the save point will appear in the list.
6) Finally, if you've reached the maximum backup points (five maximum), you can always delete any of the existing backups by selecting the one you would like to delete, then swipe left and select Delete.