Some bands will sometimes run a wet and dry signal when playing live, or in a studio; by this, we mean there is a cabinet simulation or IR (Impulse Response) being used and a cabinet on-stage or in a live room in the studio; The wet signal is the on-Stage or live room output, and the dry signal is the desk-fed output or direct monitor in the studio.
We implemented these two separate modes to accommodate every user in a live and studio situation. To switch between them depending on what’s needed at the time, simply flick the Utility switch:
- Blue LED Color - Parallel Mode
- Red LED Color - Serial Mode
Serial Mode is the factory default setting as well.
- Utility switch LED = Red
- The color of CAB SIM LED = Red
- Can NOT use Speaker Out and Line Outs at the same time
- The CAB SIM switch will affect the sound comes from all audio output jacks INCLUDING the Powered 4-16 Ohm Output
- The Send/Return works properly with all audio output jacks.
- Utility switch LED = Blue
- The color of CAB SIM LED = Blue
- Users can use Speaker Out and Line Outs AT THE SAME TIME
- The CAB SIM switch WILL NOT affect the 4-16 Ohm Speaker output.
- The Send/Return will only work with Line Outs under Parallel Mode.