Working with Headphones & Effects Loop
When using headphones to monitor, please always make sure to use the 'Headphone Output' and not the unbalanced or powered TS jack outputs. High-impedance headphones are strongly recommended.
- Connect your instrument to the input jack.
- Connect your headphones to the 'Headphone Input' jack (¼” TRS).
Working with Effect Loop (Send/Return)
Before working with the Effect Loop, please make sure you have read up on the Serial and Parallel Modes we have included; Which can be found here: Parallel and Serial Modes
To use the Effects Loop on the rear of the unit, please follow these steps:
- Please select either Serial or Parallel Mode by flicking Utility Switch.
- Use two mono TRS ¼ inch jacks with the length needed to connect to your external unit.
- Connect Send to the input jack of effect unit.
- Connect the output jack of effect unit to the Return of the BIAS Head
We advise engaging the Ground Lift function when using the Effects Loop (see Working with Mixer / DI / Active speaker - Line outs )