You will need an iPad equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 (BT LE) to establish a connection with BIAS Head / BIAS Rack. The following iPad models feature Bluetooth 4.0:
- iPad, 3rd and 4th generation
- iPad mini 1/2/3/4
- iPad Air and Air 2
- iPad Pro
Connect with iOS Device
1. To connect to the BIAS Head/BIAS Rack, firstly download the BIAS Amp app from the App Store.
2. Turn on the BIAS Head/BIAS Rack and make sure the 'Wireless' button is flashing blue.
3. Open the BIAS Amp app and tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
4. Turn On Bluetooth, and Tap on the 'Connect' icon and it will begin to search for your BIAS Head/BIAS Rack.
5. While BIAS Head/BIAS Rack is connecting, please do not disconnect or turn off Bluetooth.
6. Once connected, you’ll notice the new BIAS Amp icon at the top panel, right next to the Amp List icon and ToneCloud icons. Once you see the BIAS Amp icon appear, a connection is now established.
7. Here, you’ll be able to access all your presets, edit the order and arrange your banks.
8. To eject the BIAS Head / BIAS Rack, simply open the settings menu and tap “DISCONNECT”
*Note for BIAS Rack users:
If you are using BIAS Rack, a bundled antenna in the accessory box needs to be installed onto the “WIRELESS” connector on the back panel of your BIAS RACK Processor to achieve the best connection quality. It’s designed to be easily screwed-in by hand without any additional tools needed.