1. Uninstall your previous version:
If you’re on Windows 7, refer to this article https://support.microsoft.com/ml-in/help/2601726
if you’re on Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, follow these steps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/4028054/windows-repair-or-remove-programs-in-windows-10
if you’re on a Mac, simply locate the program on your Drive, drag it to Trash Can and done.
2. Next, back up this folder
3. Delete these files and folders
/Users/[User_name]/Library/Application Support/PositiveGrid/BIAS_Amp2.settings (file)
(Show/hide hidden files for Mac: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rm04aziAbM)
If you're with OSX10.12 and OSX10.13, try deleting this file (BIAS_Amp2.settings) by using command:
Click on the 'Go' menu in Finder while holding down [Alt/Option] to access the'username/Library' folder
Now that the previous version and related files have been removed, you can proceed the installation again. Please visit https://www.positivegrid.com/ and login to enter Download page, download and install the new build.
4. To restore the presets, please move the backup folder to:
5. Launch BIAS AMP 2, it's supposed to work this time. If it doesn't and you're with OSX10.13 on Mac, please refer to this article to troubleshoot further.