1. Please log in to the download page, download & install the AU/VST version of BIAS FX 2.
2. Launch REAPER and navigate to REAPER -> Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VST:
3. Make sure you've set the correct VST plug-in path in VST Plug-ins settings.
The default location is as below: /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/VST.
4. If the steps above are not working, try to Clear cache/Re-scan.
5. If you can’t find BIAS FX 2 in the Audio Units plug-in, please relaunch REAPER and it will scan all AU plugins again on your computer.
1. Please log in to the download page, download & install the BIAS FX 2.
2. Make sure the VST/VST3/AAX files are installed in the following paths:
If you'd like to change the install location for a specific section, please click the corresponding "Browse" button on the right.
*We'd strongly recommend keeping the install location as default.
3. Launch REAPER and navigate to Options -> Preferences -> Plug-ins -> VST:
4. Make sure the correct location is added to the VST plug-in paths text box. The location of plug-in files depends on your settings during installation. The default locations are as follows:
5) If the steps above are not working, please try the Clear cache / Re-scan option