Loading your custom amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2 is as easy as loading up an amp in BIAS FX 2. All factory amps and your own custom amps can be loaded within BIAS FX 2.
Loading Amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2
To find amps from BIAS AMP 2 in BIAS FX 2:
- Launch BIAS FX 2 and open the Amp menu by clicking the amp icon in the signal chain
- Go to BIAS Amp 2 category at the bottom
- Double click the Amp that you want to add to the signal chain
If you need to modify the Amp's internal modules, you will need to do so within BIAS Amp 2 by following the steps below:
- Open BIAS AMP 2 and modify the Amps to your liking.
- Save it as new, or overwrite the same preset
- Go back to BIAS FX 2 and find the same Amp that you modified
- You should see the newly modified Amp