No Bluetooth Audio from Spark Amp
- Make sure the music volume on Spark’s top panel is turned up.
- Make sure the volume of your audio source (smartphone/tablet) and applications are turned up.
- If there is more than one connection, the priority will be AUX > USB > Bluetooth. Only the audio of higher priority will be played. Please make sure to disconnect the audio channels not in use.
- Close all background apps on your device to avoid interference.
- Turn off Bluetooth on all nearby devices (Bluetooth speakers, Apple Watch, etc) to avoid interference.
- Try another iOS/Android device if possible and see if that helps.
Need More Help?
Was this article helpful?
139 out of 751 found this helpful