*For firmware update instructions, please refer to Spark MINI Firmware Update Instructions.
Spark MINI firmware 126.96.36.199 (Bluetooth Firmware v1.89)
- Supports Hi-Z mode (activated via the latest Spark App)
- Now possible to record from the Spark MINI via USB out
- Now possible to simultaneously use Spark MINI’s USB audio out with its Bluetooth Tone Control connection.
Note: Any audio streamed from Bluetooth will deactivate Spark MINI's USB Audio, therefore it is recommended to turn OFF Spark MINI’s Bluetooth Audio connection when recording via USB to prevent any unexpected interruptions. This can be done via system settings (iOS) or Spark APP (Android).
Spark MINI firmware 188.8.131.52
- Headphone and line-out volume for the guitar channel has been slightly increased. Please make sure to turn it down before plugging in your headphones and tweak it accordingly to ensure no hearing damage.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Spark MINI firmware 184.108.40.206
Official support for the Spark MINI! Make sure to download the latest app update as well before using your Spark MINI.
This firmware update includes support for the following features and bug fixes:
- EQ Scenario
- Fixed a bug where audio would cut out when changing presets, which also improved responsiveness when switching presets!
- Various other bug fixes and performance improvements