If you run into any connection problem with Spark Control, please follow the instruction below:
*Make sure to turn off other nearby Bluetooth devices before attempting the following instructions.
Turn off and turn on the Bluetooth on your iOS/Android device, and try connecting again to see if it works. If not, please proceed with the steps below.
Spark App Preparation
- Make sure your Spark app version is up-to-date.
- Make sure your Spark amp has the latest firmware. (How to update Spark firmware)
- If your Spark Control has been successfully connected to other mobile devices, try forgetting Spark Control on the previous device before attempting to connect on the new device.
Reset Spark Control Pairing
- Delete/Forget the pairing (with Spark Control) from your mobile device and turn off the Bluetooth.
- Hold the power button on Spark control for 8 seconds. The LEDs will turn off, but continue holding until they blink 3 more times.
- You are now ready to pair again.
AirTurn Manager Configuration
- Download AirTurn Manager (App Store / Google Play) on your mobile device.
- Launch AirTurn Manager. You should be seeing it scanning for devices.
- Power on Spark Control, and make sure Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on. AirTurn Manager should detect your Spark Control and show it in the menu. (The device starting with the name 'SKC50S-4' should be your Spark Control, please don't mind the thumbnail.)
(If your Spark Control cannot be detected by AirTurn Manager, please contact support for further assistance.)
- Tap on the device and you should see options for configuring your Spark Control. When you step on Spark Control's switches, it should also light up accordingly in AirTurn Manager, indicating the connection is successful and the foot switches are working properly.
- Scroll down to find the 'Advanced' option.
- Make sure 'Open pairing method' option is selected in the 'Advanced' tab. Hit 'Save' at the top right corner to save the setting.
Now please launch Spark app and reconnect to Spark amp first, then Spark Control.