*This firmware is for Spark MINI ONLY, not for Spark 40.
*Please note: The USB Audio/recording feature will be updated in future firmware updates. You might experience latency during USB recording with the current firmware version.
7/18/2022 - Spark firmware 220.127.116.11
This firmware update includes:
- Headphone and line-out volume for the guitar channel has been slightly increased. Please make sure to turn it down before plugging in your headphones and tweak it accordingly to ensure no hearing damage.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Please follow the steps below to perform the Spark MINI firmware update:
- Make sure the Spark MINI is not connected to any other devices via Bluetooth.
- Download the Spark MINI Firmware updater to your computer and launch it. Power on Spark MINI (do not connect it yet).
- Connect Spark MINI to your computer with the supplied USB cable and click ‘OK, Go Next’.
- Press and hold the Pair and Power buttons on the back panel of Spark MINI until the preset LEDs start to blink. The firmware updater will detect if the update is available.
- Click the red ‘Update Firmware’ button to start the update process.
*DO NOT DISCONNECT THE USB CABLE OR TURN OFF YOUR SPARK MINI/COMPUTER WHILE UPDATING*
- The firmware update is complete when you see the ‘Firmware Updated’ message. Click ‘Done’ and Spark MINI will turn off automatically.
- You’re done! Now power up Spark MINI and get to jamming.